Saturday, March 9, 2013

BOUND TO HIM: THE BILLIONAIRE'S BECK AND CALL SEQUEL, IS LIVE!

BOUND TO HIM: The Billionaire's Beck and Call Series (The sequel!) is now live in the following stores:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Kobo

The description:

Isabeau is more content than she's ever been, loving and living with Chase Drake, her husband and dominant master. But when her younger sister, Lucy, shows up at her doorstep, she knows trouble is on the horizon.

Their brother Alex is in deep again with the bad crowd he runs with, but this time, Lucy doesn't have the money to bail him out.

When Chase Drake's old friend and fellow dom Maxwell Pierce comes to visit, he is instantly enchanted by the meek, beautiful Lucy Willcox. When he overhears her talking to Isabeau about  needing money in a hurry, he offers her a job on the spot, as his personal assistant.

He'd come to get a recommendation from Chase, because his assistants are different from your run-of-the-mill secretaries in more ways than one... If Lucy takes the job, she'll be at his Beck and Call 24/7, bound to him, and to all that the job requires.

Is she desperate enough to enter this strange contract with such a frightening, but charming, man? And does she have a choice if it means saving her brother?


Based on YOUR feedback, this installment is longer and more satisfying than ever, clocking in at 10,000 smoldering words.... Mmm MM!

Here's a sizzling sneak peak:


He took his hands away, and whispered, “Open your eyes.”

His breath was warm on my ear, his body so close I could feel his heat, but he resisted touching me, waiting for me to look at what he’d prepared for us first. I did as I was told, and gasped aloud.

Before me was what looked like a burgundy leather-covered half-circle, supported on four, sturdy, black wooden legs. It looked like a bloody sunrise over a dark landscape. I couldn’t help but notice the wrist and ankle restraints on each of the four corners. On top of the curve sat a golden bow. I grinned.

My own personal Santa Claus. Or should it be Santa Claws? I wondered if I’d be stretched over it face-first with my ass in the air, or if he’d be bowing my back over it… The latter thought filled me with a chilling foreboding that made fear prick my heart and my core heat with wonder.

What was Mr. Drake going to do to me on that thing?

“Do you like it, slave?”

I turned just enough to look at him. “I… I’m not sure, Sir. What it is for?”

Mr. Drake grinned at me in a way that made me want to squirm, but I held my body still, waiting eagerly for what he had in store for me.

“So many things, my dear Isa… whatever I’d like.” He caressed my throat with one hand, making me shiver at his touch. “Today, I’d like you to lie on your back. Do you trust me?”

I nodded, looking at the device. I would be totally spread out for him. Totally vulnerable. My stomach did a little flip at the thought.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Then go lie down, my beautiful little slave,” he whispered in my ear.

I did as I was told, moving carefully to position myself on the half-circle, my back arching awkwardly as I lay on top of it. I tried to relax, and felt my body easing into the new position, my toes pointed toward the floor. I raised my arms above my head, and felt Mr. Drake’s strong grip as he held my wrists. He bound first one and then the other, tightening the buckles on the restraints so I couldn’t move, but was comfortably held in place.

He ran his hands down my body slowly in the dim light of the dungeon, caressing the tips of my breasts through my lingerie then whispering his fingers over my quivering belly, before lightly grazing my sex through the lace. I whimpered, my nerves already on fire for him, alert and ready for whatever he had in store.

He ran his hands down the inside of my thigh, and I tried not to moan, biting my lip as he moved lower, his touch agonizing in those ticklish areas, but strong. Sensual. When he secured my ankles, I felt the tension leaving my body, felt myself draping over this odd piece of furniture, my mind submitting to him as well as my flesh. It felt so good to let go—to trust him with every part of me.

That was what was so astounding about Mr. Drake. The trust I had in him, and him in me. That was my bliss.

I heard a scratching noise, then a faint hiss in the darkness of the dungeon’s shadows, then smelled sulfur and saw the flickering light of a match. He lit a fat, black candle, and as he brought it closer, I could smell the scent of melting wax.

I tensed, then, not knowing what to expect. Mr. Drake had never used fire before, and although I trusted him with my life, a knife’s edge of fear sliced through me. I whimpered as he drew closer.
“Shhh, little slave. Stay quiet, or I’ll be forced to really punish you.”

I pressed my lips together, my eyes growing wide as he held the candle over me. He tilted it, and a single drop fell, spattering my exposed cleavage with hot wax. I wanted to scream, although the sensation was not altogether unpleasant. It was like stepping into a bath that was too hot, scalding, but that you knew you could stand if you had the nerve.

A thrill echoed inside of me, the rest of my body deliciously cool in comparison, my nerves suddenly alert and thrumming. I watched the candle bob above me in my master’s teasing hands, and realized I was tensing all of my muscles, arching against the restraints, anticipating the next drip.

“Something’s not quite right,” he said, his voice low, his eyes full of hunger.

I heard a metallic scraping, like a steel instrument being taken off an aluminum tray. Then, I saw the flash of scissors, and bit down a whimper as they slid beneath the band of my bra, the sharp metal nestled between my breasts. A loud snickt, and the lace fell away, leaving me bared to the wax. 

Thank you to everyone who made the first book in THE BILLIONAIRE'S BECK AND CALL such a huge success! I hope you enjoy this next one as much as I'm enjoying writing it.

It's like falling in love all over again... ;)



I'm also having a MARCH MADNESS SALE this week only on the first book in this series!

For one week, to celebrate the first part of the sequel coming out, The Billionaire's Beck and Call is only $2.99--a 66% savings!


Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what's going on in that dirty brain of yours!