Tuesday, October 16, 2012

And the Winner of the $50 Amazon Gift Card is....

SOLTIAN! 

Huge congrats, my friend! :) I emailed you to let you know you're my LUSH CURVES contest winner!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered my contest and made the launch of my new series such a success. You are all awesome!

To choose a winner I assigned every entry a number, then ran everything through a random number generator. Soltian was lucky number 17!


Thanks again, and don't forget to check out LUSH CURVES if you haven't snagged your copy already. It's only .99 cents, and part 2 is coming soon!


Soltian: Please email me at delilahfawkes at gmail dot com to receive your prize!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Soltian!! Spend it wisely!!
    And welcome back Delilah hope you enjoyed your time away.
    *HugS*
    Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've sent an email, but did not receive a reply just yet! I'm not sure what's going on with both our emails, but I'm here, I didn't disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! Thank you for getting in touch. It looks like you got caught in my spam filter. D'oh! I emailed you again :D. Woo hooo! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what's going on in that dirty brain of yours!