Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Billionaire's Beck and Call, Part 6, is live!

Hi, my lovely readers!

I'm happy to report that AT HIS WORD: THE BILLIONAIRE'S BECK AND CALL, Part 6, is now live in the following stores:

Smashwords 
AllRomanceEbooks
Amazon (Kindle)
Barnes and Noble (Nook)

UPDATE: It's now live for Kindle and Nook! Links updated above :).


Here's the description:

When Isabeau hears Mr. Drake's side of the story, she has two choices: to take him at his word, or walk out of his life. She chooses to trust him and accompanies him to a dinner party at his mother's house, only to have more secrets about Drake's mysterious past whispered in her ear by his handsome business partner, Alexander Smith.

Can she give herself fully to a man she's not sure can trust with her heart? Or should she believe him when he says she's different from all the rest?

This 6500 word story is the sixth part in the best-selling erotic romance series, The Billionaire's Beck and Call, by Delilah Fawkes. 

Here's a sexy sneak peak!


He tilted my chin up with a gentle hand. “Look at me.”

“I don’t want to,” I whispered. Tears threatened to fall at any moment, and I didn’t want him to see me like this. Weak. Because of him.

“Look at me, Isabeau.” His voice was harsh now, brooking no further argument.

My eyes flicked upward, captured by his gaze. To my surprise, he didn’t look angry at all, but instead his eyes pleaded with me. 

“She’s just a friend of the family. My mother has been trying to set me up with her since prep school, but I never agreed to it. I’m with you, Isa. Not her. Never her.”

I wanted to believe him. Wanted to fall into his arms right then and there, but it all seemed too easy. Too good to be true.

“Then why are you going with her?”

He stared down at me, his brow furrowing. “It’s a dinner party my family is throwing. I have to go, or it won’t look right. Business associates will be there.”

He leaned in and kissed me slowly, his lips hot on mine. My head buzzed, my thoughts a hopeless jumble. His mouth found my neck, his hand winding in my hair and pulling it tight. My breath hitched, my body responding to his touch. His tongue flicked over my collar bone, and I moaned softly.

“Come with me,” he said, his breath tickling my ear. “Let me introduce you to my family, Isa.”

I sighed against him, my anxiety melting as his body pressed against mine. I squirmed against him, my needy clit finding his rock hard thigh. 

“You want me to go?”

His low laugh sent shivers down my spine. His thigh rubbed against me, making me gasp. 

“You’re mine. I can show you off as I please, little slave.”

He grabbed my ass, lifting my leg over his, grinding me harder. I was on fire for him, and still wet from our play in the office, before all of this doubt and fear. Mr. Drake nibbled at my neck as he rubbed me against him, my pussy throbbing with arousal even through the layers of clothing separating us. 

“Say you’ll join me. Be my date tonight.”

He kissed me, and I opened beneath him, sighing as his tongue danced over mine. Jolts of pleasure raced through me as I rode him, my hips undulating as he moved against me. I gasped as he bit my lip. 

“I will,” I breathed.

“Good,” he said, grinning. “Now cum for me, Isa.”




Enjoy, and thank you so much for reading! :)

10 comments:

  1. Have so enjoyed this series. Was TOTALLY frustrated when series didn't end. So when is No 7 coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying it so far, but sorry to frustrate ya! #7 should be coming out ASAP, either by the end of this week, or early next. It's going to be a good one! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word - aiming for 10. You do realise that patience is not one of my strong points (siiigh). Looking forward the next stories

      Delete
  3. Your series is fascinating! How many parts will there be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! :D Thanks so much, Aly!

    I'm aiming for 10 right now, so we'll see how it goes :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these story's cant wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read all 6 in a day! I just couldn't put any of them down.. Any way you will write a complete book? Because the anxiety for 7 is already killing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the series! :D I am aiming for 10 installments total, which should be the complete book :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am hooked! LOVE THE MEETING UNDER THE DESK! HOT! Cant wait for # 7

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what's going on in that dirty brain of yours!