Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fire Sale! (In Your PANTS)

I just noticed that one of my hottest, favorite stories of mine, MY BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER (Sleepover Sluts) is edging its way up in the rankings. Yay! :)

This has inspired me to try an experiment, and have my first ever EROTICA BOGO SALE!

Basically, if you buy a copy of My Best Friend's Brother from Amazon, I'll give you TWO of my other stories for FREE! Buy one, get two of your choosing free, either with Smashwords coupons or kindle gifts :).

Click here to purchase!


Here's the blurb:



When self-proclaimed nympho, Bailey, sleeps over at Amber's house, she hears her too-sexy brother, Brian masturbating through his bedroom door. When he calls out her name, she enters his room to make all of his wildest fantasies come true.


However, Bailey's in for a surprise. Brian wants to dominate her, and won't take "no" for an answer. He's a master in the sack, but is Bailey ready to let go and let him rock her world?


Warning: This 3800 word story contains intense oral sex, sixty-nining, thick cocks, hot brothers, voyeurism, domination, spanking and some very wet panties. May be too hot to handle! 







YUM ;). 


I'm not sure how long this sale of mine will last, so seize the day (or seize something else and go to town!)

If you do buy this hot story on Amazon, let me know either in the comments, or through email (Delilahfawkes at gmail dot com), and I'll hook you up with two awesome freebies of your choosing.

Happy one-handed reading, and thanks for your support!

3 comments:

  1. Duly noted on http://gigibrent.blogspot.com/. Of course, I have no readers, so there's a limit to how much it will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting about my sale! :D I really appreciate it. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totes posted it over at: http://www.leotamabel.com/2012/02/delilah-fawkes-killer-erotica-sale.html

    My handful of followers are yours to command!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what's going on in that dirty brain of yours!